Monday, June 20, 2011

Grey`s Anatomy Monologues & Music Featured Season 4 Episode 14- 17

Grey`s Anatomy Monologues S04E14 - The Becoming -
Opening :

There's this person in my head.
She's brilliant. Capable.
She can do chest tubes and craniotomies,
she can run a code without freaking out.

She's a really good surgeon.
Maybe even a great surgeon.
She's me. Only so much better.- dr. Meredith Grey -.

Music Featured :
Closing:
It was a good day. Maybe even a great day.
I was a good doctor, even when it was hard,
I was the me in my head.

There was a moment when I thought I can't do this,
I can't do this alone.
I close my eyes and imagine myself doing it,
and I did, I blocked out the fear, and I did it.- dr. Meredith Grey -.


Grey`s Anatomy Music Featured S04E15 - Losing My Mind -

Music Featured :


Grey`s Anatomy Music Featured S04E16-17 - Freedom -

Music Featured :
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...