Saturday, February 13, 2010

INDLINE : “One Application That Does It All”


I know about this application first time from a friend.He said it’s a cool multimedia chat application.If u see the homepage,my first impression about the interface is cool and modern, it looks like gadget actually:).Well, probably the developers has that vision in the future:).So i decided to sign up and make account there about 5 months ago.I log in once cos i only have one friend that time, and when I tryied chat rooms,nobody there.I kept the application for a while and then removed it cos I don’t use it frequently if i`m online.Until two weeks ago,I reinstalled it and decide to stoped by to chat room,I met nice people who answer my questions,cos im still newbie there and finally make a few new friends. Here`s some feature this application offer : · Indline Instant Messaging:You can have a small group conference with multi video & multi voice simultaneously. · Indline Multimedia Conference / Chat Room:You can broadcast video files,make your own music & video playlist or slide presentation, and you can view several cameras or videos from other participants on the same time.A great tool for online meetings, presentations, and lives broadcasting. · Indline Multimedia Mail:Allows you to manage several pop mails addresses. You can send a Video mail, Voice mail and Text messages (SMS). Very useful for creating a news letter. · Other features:Indline also provide you with Productivity tools such as: Agenda, Address book, Word processing and Spread Sheet as well as Social Networking features. In cooperation with many worldwide parties Indline provides you Radio, TV streaming and Video on demand. Sometimes if i`m working online,and kinda bore to play my own player,i log in and listening radio online there.I`m so looking forward for tv channel broadcast actually,hopefully it will be SOON!... If u guys interesting about this stuff,just go www.indline.com. Sign up,download full version from homepage and give it a try.Enjoy!

cheers,
Jaenne

Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...